Thank you for choosing Thermo-Tech Premium Window products. Everyone at Thermo-Tech is dedicated to the highest standards of quality, which reflects in our company's reputation for workmanship, product performance and customer satisfaction. We stand behind our products with timely and responsive service and a comprehensive warranty. It's a warranty built on our confidence in our products and a testament to our core values. It's a promise for your total customer satisfaction, and one we aim to keep.
- This is a limited warranty and is extended to all purchasers of Thermo-Tech Windows, and to subsequent owners to which this limited warranty has been properly transferred. (See warranty conditions and exclusions). Your Thermo-Tech product is warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials, and workmanship as provided herein. If such a defect occurs, Thermo-Tech will at its option (1) repair the defective product, (2) replace the defective materials or (3) refund your purchase price.
Vinyl Frame and Sash Parts: Lifetime
Thermo-Tech warrants the UPVC vinyl frame and sash parts (including interior laminated window material) will not rot, blister, pit, flake or peel under ordinary conditions on account of manufacturing defects in the extrusions. Thermo-Tech's obligation to this warranty is to supply replacement product only.
Window Hardware: Lifetime
Thermo-Tech warrants all window hardware shall be free from factory defects in material and workmanship for the life of the structure into which the window is installed. Thermo-Tech's obligation to this warranty is to supply replacement hardware only.
Insulated Glass: 20 Years
Thermo-Tech warrants the sealed insulated glass for seal failure causing impaired vision due to moisture, film, or dust between the glass panes. This warranty does not include scratches, cracked or broken glass or damage caused by improper maintenance, handling, misuse, heat buildup or the application of after-manufacture film on glass. Should any insulated glass unit be proven defective during the warranty period, Thermo-Tech shall provide either a replacement piece of insulated glass or a sash glazed with insulated glass, at its discretion, delivered to the original point of purchase, or shipped direct to the consumer (normal shipping and delivery charges will apply). Labor to install the replacement insulated glass unit or the replacement sash is included for a period of 1 year from the date of manufacture. Thereafter, Thermo-Tech will not be responsible for installation and replacement of the glass or sash.
Stress breaks in the insulated glass unit are covered for a period of 1 year from the date of manufacture. Should a stress break occur during the warranty period, Thermo-Tech shall provide either a replacement piece of insulated glass or a sash glazed with insulated glass at its discretion. Labor to install the replacement insulated glass unit or the replacement sash is included for a period of 1 year from the date of manufacture. A Thermo-Tech representative must determine if the crack is an actual stress break.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- This limited warranty does not cover labor, shipping expenses, or other costs associated with the installation or removal of product for repair or replacement except where noted.
- Thermo-Tech is responsible for its products only. Installation or refinishing of replacement parts will be the responsibility of the consumer.
- Excludes improper installation, field finishing or maintenance.
- Excludes adjustments of locks, latches, sash positions or fit to frame or any other adjustments due to but not limited to structural expansion, contraction, movement, settling or other outside factors that may affect operation, function and/or fit of product.
- This limited warranty does not apply to any damage or failure caused by fire, accident, flood, insects, misuse, hail, vandalism or any other external forces such as an act of God. Thermo-Tech assumes no other liability for subsequent damages to any other material than the products it manufactures.
- Excludes normal wear, discoloration or fading of finishes, including the tarnishing of metallic finishes.
- Excludes damage caused by chemicals (i.e. brick wash) or a harsh environment (i.e. salt spray or airborne pollutants).
- This warranty applies only to single family dwellings in which Thermo-Tech windows were installed.
- Excludes windows and doors that are installed in structures that do not allow for proper moisture management or the drainage of moisture such as exterior insulation and finish systems (EIFS). Also known as synthetic stucco. The system must have an engineered drainage system.
- Excludes condensation or frost on the interior or exterior exposed services. These conditions are not a defect in the product, but a result of excessive humidity.
- Excludes any wood extension jambs or trim. Thermo-Tech reserves the right to discontinue or change any Thermo-Tech Window system as manufactured.
We shall not be responsible for consequential or incidental damages of any kind due to negligence or otherwise. This warranty is in lieu of all other agreements, understandings, and warranties, express or implied, including an implied warranty of merchantability, there being no obligations or liabilities on Thermo-Tech other than those expressed in this warranty.
This warranty is transferable for a period of up to three years from the date of purchase. To transfer, please call 320-529-4012 or 877-565-0159.
If you have a warranty claim with your Thermo-Tech window, call the dealer nearest you or from whom the products were purchased, or call 320-529-4012 or 877-565-0159.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 2006